This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

March 2, 2013

* TAST #14: Stem Stitch

->I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is Studio Paars - Embroidery stitches: Stem Stitch [TAST 2012 #15]
->Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is Studio Paars - Borduursteken: Steelsteek (Stem Stitch) [TAST 2012 #15]

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

TAST Stitch 14: Stem Stitch
I had some trouble getting this one right, but I especially liked the effect combined with couching.

TAST #14 Stem Stitch
TAST #14 Stem Stitch, a photo by HGK handmade on Flickr.
TAST Steek 14: Stem Stitch
Deze kostte me wat moeite, maar het effect vind ik wel mooi.




3 comments:

  1. I can see lots of possibilities for using stem stitch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 20, 2013

    Oh wow.. stem stitch!! impressive!! :)

    ReplyDelete