This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

November 25, 2014

* A new cuff


I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is: Studio Paars - A new cuff

Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is: Studio Paars - Een nieuwe cuff-armband

======================================================

embroidered felt cuff 'purple' [#9]

Another quick post.... one of these days I will make the time to write a proper one, I promise!

This time I just wanted to show you a new felt embroidered cuff I made. This was supposed to be a gift for my friend, but it didn't fit her so I am putting it in the shop. Now I get to make her another one :)

embroidered felt cuff 'purple' [#9]

Weer een snel berichtje... binnenkort ga ik echt eens de tijd maken om een echte te schrijven, beloofd!

Nu wil ik alleen even een nieuwe geborduurde vilten cuff laten zien die ik had gemaakt voor een vriendin, maar ze past hem helaas niet. Dus gaat deze naar de shop en mag ik een nieuwe gaan maken :)
 
embroidered felt cuff 'purple' [#9]
embroidered felt cuff 'purple' [#9] close-up
embroidered felt cuff 'purple' [#9]
embroidered felt cuff 'purple' [#9]
embroidered felt cuffs #9 #8 #3 #2 #5 #6
embroidered felt cuffs #9 #8 #3 #2 #5 #6

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are beautiful! Lovely stitchwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I love your stitchwork but also those vintage buttons on the back!

    ReplyDelete